Sunday, May 4, 2014

NSD 2014 - Fire a Gun (Bucket List #60)

Good Morning! I am back to share another layout. 

I needed to sleep last night and so this is only my second layout for this NSD event. A bit behind, indeed. I should speed up and get at least another 2 layouts done, hopefully.

I am not participating in all of the challenges hosted by various companies throughout the web and Instagram (it would be impossible anyway). I try to scrapbook whatever I want instead of racking up my brain to try to fit my layouts to certain challenges. So, this particular layout is not for any specific challenge, other than the #NSD10k hosted by Big Picture Classes and Studio Calico on Instagram. 

My whole point of taking up this NSD challenge is to see how many layouts that I can make in a day. I have another batch of photos waiting to be printed and I hope I can finish scrapbooking the current batch before the new one arrives (or they will be forgotten/ignored).

So here goes, another layout about my Bucket List, item #60 - Firing a Gun.

Title on a 3x4 cut apart sheet.

Ready, Set, Shoot!

Bulls Eye

Pictures, or It Didn't Happen

It was an awesome special day.

Tadaa!

Supplies (Papers)
  • Curio, Flea Market Collection by Crate Paper
  • a-Lister Cut Apart Sheet, Cut & Paste Collection by Amy Tangerine
  • Away We Go 6x6 Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye
  • Hello Hello, Today and Vellum by Studio Calico
  • He Said 6x6 Paper Pad by Teresa Collins
  • 3x4 Project Life Card by Studio Calico
Supplies (Letters)
  • Thickers by American Crafts
  • Swagger and Trendsetter Sticker Fundamentals by Fancy Pants
  • Embossed Mini Alpha by Typo
  • Tweet Memories Alpha Rub-ons by Heidi Grace Designs
Supplies (Embellies)
  • 6x12 Sticker Sheet by Hello Forever for Studio Calico
  • Badge by One Little Bird Designs for Studio Calico 
  • Woodgrain Star Sequins, Printshop Gold Star Rub-Ons and 3x6 Glossy Thickers by Studio Calico

Alright, that is my second layout for NSD 10k layouts challenge. Off to get some breakfast, then continue with my scrapbooking fun. See you later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment