Sunday, May 4, 2014

NSD 2014 - The Dummies Guide to Posing

My laptop is having problem reading my SD card!! Thank God I have the USB cable nearby.

I.am.back! Wow, gotta say, this is quite exhausting. I need another break (again!) after this post hahaha

This new layout is done under 90 minutes, and I spent most of the time spelling and arranging all the letter stickers, to the point that I gave up on aligning them perfectly straight in the end.

The title for this layout is a bit long, 'the Dummies Guide to Posing'. This was my brother's clever idea when we were in Hatyai last year. There is a large deity statue and everyone is posing in front of it for pictures. My brother came up with the idea of the 'forever alone' version and 'love birds' version (of course he didn't name them that, I came up with the name). This is another happy and funny layout that I really wanted to scrapbook, and I am glad I did. Loving this layout very very much.

I ordered the Becky Higgins Project Life Honey Edition 12x12 double sided designer papers last month, and I am loving the beautiful and happy colors of all the papers in that edition. I found the perfect match for my layout, a repeated camera accents in happy colors. 

Happy Colors!

Layout title on a 3x4 PL Card, again!

Style #1: Forever Alone

Style #2: Love Birds

A fun/funny layout, done!

Supplies (Papers)
  • Project Life Honey Edition 12x12 Double Sided Designer Papers by Becky Higgins
  • Yes Please 6x6 Paper Pad by Amy Tangerine
  • 3x4 Project Life Card by Studio Calico
  • 3x4 Becky Higgins Project Life Card from Amy Tangerine's Cut & Paste Edition
Supplies (Letters)
  • Cut Out Thickers by Amy Tangerine
  • Gold Foil Alpha by Dear Lizzy for Studio Calico
  • Glitter Black Thickers by Pink Paislee for Studio Calico
  • Tiny Alpha Stickers by Tim and Beck for Studio Calico
  • Craft Mini Alpha by Typo
Supplies (Embellies)
  • Fla!r Adhesive Badges by Amy Tangerine
  • Smash Stickies by K & Co.
  • Happy Words Glitter Stickers by KI Memories
  • Badge, Camera Die Cut, Icon Squares and Wood Sequins by Studio Calico
  • DIY Clear Stickers Messages by Simple Stories
I.need.to.rest.. Honestly, this might be my last layout for my scrapbook marathon. Three layouts, not much, but it's something. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment