Friday, May 9, 2014

Bucket List #56

Hey peeps, Happy Friday! I am so looking forward to staying at home this weekend!! Really needed to start organizing my life, so I will be doing a lot of thinking, with some crafty fun in between. Plus, it's another public holiday on the coming Tuesday, hooray! =)

Back to today's topic, another layout done! I really am quite productive these days, though only in scrapbooking, haha! 

This layout is about another item that I crossed off in my bucket list, get a self portrait by street artist. (AND I just realized I left out an 'R' in the word portrait in my layout, oh God.. *English failed*) That artist isn't really a 'street artist' because he and his partner weren't doing their business on the street, they have a proper shop, but I think even he isn't a street artist (by strict definition), I still consider this item on my list crossed off! 

I took three days to get this layout done, having a small case of creativity block (used up too much mojo juice during NSD?). First day was choosing the patterned papers and some main elements for the layout (gold mini doilies ♥), and the overall placement for it. Second day was putting down the title and choosing embellishments (supposedly, which I failed to do so). Then I decided to leave it for another day before placing everything permanently on the layout. I found a few patterned papers and laid eye on my (long forgotten) scallop border punch on the third day, and decided to use these for my second cluster of embellishments on the page. Added a few stickers here and there, and used some acetate letters to spell the word 'happy'. 

Bucket List #56 - Get a Self Portrait by Street Artist, Done 

3x4 PL Card is a nice spot for placing title

That about sums me up =p


HAPPY

The scallop borders are a nice touch to the layout, don't you think?

Short journaling

Supplies (Papers)
  • Vanilla cardstock by Studio Calico
  • London Fog cardstock by Bazzill
  • Daily Banners and something from Love Me Collection by My Mind's Eye
  • Year-o-graphy 6x6 Paper Pad by Simple Stories
  • Yes, Please 6x6 Paper Pad by Amy Tangerine
Supplies (Letters)
  • Hardcover Foil Letter Stickers by American Crafts
  • Kut Kraft Alphabeans by Jillibean Soup
  • Raspberry Tiny Alpha Stickers by Kaiser Craft
  • Tiny Alpha Stickers by Tim and Beck for Studio Calico
Supplies (Embellies)
  • 6x12 Sticker Sheet by Hello Forever for Studio Calico
  • Gold Mini Doilies by Studio Selections
  • Die Cut Frames by Dear Lizzy
  • DIY Labels Stickers by Simple Stories
  • Blue Jellies by Queen & Co.
  • 3x4 Becky Higgins Project Life Card from Cut & Paste Collection by Amy Tangerine
Supplies (Tools)
  • Scallop Knock Out Border Punch by American Crafts
Plans for this weekend? Mother's Day is on this Sunday and I am probably going to scrapbook about my mom. Other than that, I will try to get my Kyoto-Osaka pocket pages all done, can't wait to blog about my awesome trip back in 2012!

0 comments:

Post a Comment