Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday Share: Disneyland, Paris

Hello! Welcome to another week of Saturday Share.

This week I will be sharing a layout that I made using Come On Get Crafty's January Sketch Challenge

Come On Get Crafty's January Sketch Challenge

As this is another Disneyland themed layout, I used the same red glitter letter stickers for my title to match the Parade layout that I made few weeks ago. 

Glitter Letter Stickers! I am not a glitter kind of girl, but these are really nice!

Instead of using 2 photos, I used a photo of me (in front of the Disney Castle!) with a postcard I bought from there. I  postcards!

So happy!

Visit Disneyland is on my Bucket List too, gotta write that down on the layout.

Nailed it!

Lastly, for the circle embellishments on the Challenge Sketch, I used a lot of Os, and 0s and dots from my various letter stickers stash to make into Mickey balloons.

The balloons are flying away!

There's another one!

I have been hoarding this patterned paper, the diagonal orange and white stripes are just so cute! (And I used the same patterned paper for a layout 2 years ago)

Love the contrast between the background paper and the photo and postcard

Thank you for stopping by! Have a lovely weekend!

p/s: If you would like to see more of my paper craft creations, do follow my blog and check out my Instagram. ;)

Patterned Papers
  • Section 1 from Cut & Paste Collection by Amy Tangerine
  • Tick Tock by Studio Calico
Letters
  • Jingle Glitter Foam Stickers and Sparkling Glitter Letter Stickers by American Crafts
Embellishments
  • Bits Die Cut Cardstock Shapes by Amy Tangerine
  • Wood Ticket and Flair Badge from OhDeerMe June 2014 Kit by Freckled Fawn
  • Sn@p Icons Stickers, DIY Labels Stickers and DIY Messenges Clear Stickers by Simple Stories

0 comments:

Post a Comment