Saturday, February 7, 2015

Saturday Share: Birthday Wishes

Good morning, and happy Saturday!

On this week's Saturday Share I will be sharing a few Birthday Cards that I made using the same rubber stamp by Penny Black.

♥ this shot!

A girly style.

A simplicity style.

A neutral style.

And another neutral style.

Blank spaces were left intentionally on each card, so that I can customize each with the receiver's name on the card, like the one I did for Erica (my SIL). 

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a pleasant weekend.

If you wish to see more of my paper craft creation, hit the follow button on my blog, then head over to my Instagram account!

Stamps
  • .. your Birthday by Penny Black
  • Sparkle Clear: Live it Up and It's Your Day by Hero Arts
Inks
  • Cup O' Joe Mid Tone Shadow Ink by Hero Arts
  • Archival Graphite Black Pigment Ink Pad
Others
  • 300 gsm A6 Card Blank
  • 160 gsm A4 Paper
  • Kraft Cardstock
  • London Fog Cardstock by Bazzill
  • Orange Polka Dot with Heart by Freckled Fawn
  • Gold Polka Dot by Studio Calico
  • Glitter Letter Stickers from local bookstore
  • Alpha Stickers by Becky Higgins Project Life
  • Twine, brad, button and ribbon

0 comments:

Post a Comment