Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday Share: Apples

Happy Saturday! 

So, I have been thinking.. Since I will be posting regularly on Saturday to share my layouts and handmade cards, these posts will be named as Saturday Share - Card or Layout series. I know I should come up with a more creative name, but that is the only name that I can think of. >.<

This week's Saturday Share, I will be sharing a few cards I made using the Hero Arts 4 Apples Rubber Stamp set. 

I bought some mini ink pads, and decided to use the 4 Apples to try out the inks. I have had this stamp set for a few years, but I don't remember using them much. This kind of stamp set is quite versatile, as you can pair it up with different sentiments for many different occasions. 

This is me having fun with some rubber stamps and inks

I made 3 cards using the stamped apples images, some sentiments and washi tapes. Going back to simplicity these days.

A Thank You card

Life with You is Sweet

Thank You for Being Sweet


Be sure to follow my Instagram (ID: peifang_alice) for more of my paper craft creation!

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!

Supplies (Stamp)
  • 4 Apples Rubber Stamp Set by Hero Arts
  • Incredible by Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday
  • Fanciful Swirl Alphabets by Hero Arts
Supplies (Ink Pad)
  • Cup O' Joe Mid Tone Shadow Ink by Hero Arts
  • Mini Ink Pads by Do Crafts
Supplies (Others)
  • 300 gsm A6 Card Blank
  • Corktape Washi by Studio Calico
  • Red Polka Dot Washi by Freckled Fawn

0 comments:

Post a Comment