Friday, December 13, 2013

YL {2}

Happy Friday everyone! Today I'm sharing a layout I created last month. I think this is the only layout I made in November, I was just back from Sydney and usually this disrupts my routine for at least 2 weeks. Well, glad to say that I'm back to my usual routine of happy craftiness and endless learning. =)

This layout is about my niece, the princess of our family. I wanted to use some happy color and I found this background paper by Amy Tangerine in my stash, a happy diagonal stripes of orange and white! I know I've got to use this as my background, and I added some pink and yellow to the layout too.


I'm in love with this background paper by Amy Tangerine

The punched papers banner was a last minute addition, and I'm glad I did it

Simple journaling with some embellishments


Supplies (Papers)
  • Section 1 from Cut & Paste Collection by Amy Tangerine
  • Garden Party by Studio Calico
  • (Punched Papers) Nostalgia 6x6 Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye
Supplies (Letters)
  • Trendsetter Sticker Fundamentals by Fancy Pants
  • Charcoal Cut Out Thickers by Amy Tangerine
  • Black Stroll Thickers by American Crafts
Supplies (Embellies)
  • Die Cut Frames by Dear Lizzy
  • Chips Varnish Chipboard & Jewel Candy Dots by Pebbles
  • 3x6 Glossy * Thickers by Studio Calico
  • Embellishments by Recollections
  • Daydream Fabric Stickers by Heidi Swapp Designs
  • ABC Washi by Studio Calico 

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment