Friday, December 20, 2013

Chatuchak

Proudly presenting.. my 20th 12x12 Layout! *clap clap clap* 
(I've counted a few times, and this is indeed the 20th layout I made)

Below is a short speech I have prepared for addressing my accomplishment *ahem*

This is such an honour *what?!*, and I enjoyed making every layouts, experimenting and exploring my style, an outlet of my bursts of creativity. Of course, it all comes at a cost, a thinner wallet, lack of sleep, frustration when my mojo left me and so on, but I persist and persevere, and this has led me to making more awesome layouts. I hope this tiny accomplishment will one day make me a great scrapbooker! Thank you!! *waving*

Okay, I might have gone over the line, but I'm really happy my 20th layout didn't turn out to be a disaster. 

This layout is about the 'market' that we went in Bangkok, Chatuchak. It's a really nice place to shop for some local designers' brands and a great place for some nice dessert! I love the coconut ice cream especially! 

I continue my 'kraft background for all Bangkok trip's layout' theme, and added a dash of happy colors. This is my first time using the Triangles Giant Roller Doodle on a 12x12 layout, and as you can see, I didn't get them straight. This was a last minute addition as well, because both the top and bottom part of my clusters seems to be hanging in the air, and with nothing connecting them. I didn't want to add another patterned paper to complicate things, and finally thought of using the roller doodle to make the connection needed. As for my clusters, I tried to layer them with 3 different patterned papers and oh man, that is quite difficult for me. The results you're seeing is actually around an hour of moving things around repeatedly until I get the right feel. ~.~

Chatuchak, a place for good bargain and great snacks!

A small title, which is quite hidden. Love the 'We Were Here' badge!

It's indeed an awesome place =)

Eat.Drink.Shop.

Supplies (Papers)
  • Kraft, Homemeade Hello, Garden Party & Pizzicato by Studio Calico
  • Love You Madly 8x8 Cut Apart Sheet by Glitz
Supplies (Letters)
  • Honey Sticky Keys by October Afternoon
  • Tiny Alpha Stickers by Tim and Beck for Studio Calico
Supplies (Embellies)
  • Triangles Giant Roller Doodle by Glitz
  • Noteworthy Accent & Phrase Sticker Book & Bits Die Cut Cardstock Shapes by Amy Tangerine
  • Orange Polka with Heart Washi by Freckled Fawn
  • 'We Were Here' Badge by In a Creative Bubble for Studio Calico
  • Geotag Chipboard Shapes & 3x6 Glossy * Thickers by Studio Calico
  • Sn@p! Icons Stickers by Simple Stories

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Friday! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment