Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Tiffany's Show @ Pattaya

Hello! This is another layout for my Bangkok trip. A's friend was kind enough to drive us to Pattaya for the Tiffany's Show. This is my second time watching the show, but it was a first for A.

I've decided to use Kraft paper as my base for all the Bangkok trip layouts (yes, the idea is stolen from my crafty heroine, Glitter Girl). There are 3 horizontal and 1 vertical 4x6 photos for this layout, and I took a really long time to decide on the photos placement. Other than that, I took a long time to choose the patterned papers too. I wanted something that's a bit carnival looking, i.e. colorful and maybe bold repetitive patterns? I've chosen Echo Park's Enjoy the Ride collection, colorful circles pattern. It was perfect, but the white is too eye catching, so I pulled out my favorite (and only) mist, Mustard Color Shine by Heidi Swapp and gave it a few sprays.

Comparison: Spray/No Spray

Tiffany's Show @ Pattaya

Glitter Thickers! Seriously, a normal non glitter Thickers wouldn't look good for this layout. And I repeated the camera accent on most of the Bangkok layouts too.

Sorry I looked a little freaked out, didn't know she was gonna hug me

Thought of skipping the journaling, but ended up having them written on the top right corner. Mental note: Next time be sure to pick a pen that's not running out of ink.


I think my layouts are getting better and better. =)

Supplies (Papers)
  • Kraft paper by Studio Calico
  • Blush Red Medium by Bazzill
  • Journaling Cards, Enjoy the Ride Collection by Echo Park
Supplies (Alphas)
  • Sparkling Glitter Thickers by American Crafts
  • Swagger & Trendsetter Sticker Fundamentals by Fancy Pants
Supplies (Embellies)
  • Doodle Dimensional Stickers by Amy Tangerine
  • Camera Accent fuzzy cut from Cameras, Enjoy the Ride Collection by Echo Park
  • Puffy Stars by Freckled Fawn
  • Candy Stripers by Queen & Co.
  • Geotag Chipboard Stickers by Studio Calico
Supplies (Others)
  • Border Starter Kit by American Crafts
  • Mustard Color Shine by Heidi Swapp

0 comments:

Post a Comment