Sunday, October 27, 2013

You + Me = ♥

A simple mini album I made for A's Birthday. Hope he likes it. 

Inspired by this video, totally awesome and simple to make, and you can tailor it into whatever size you want. It's called tabbed album.

I LOVE making mini albums. They're compact, they're fun, and I just love designing different pages with different sizes. For this one, the papers are mostly from My Mind's Eye Love Me Collection. I don't usually buy lovey-dovey papers, but I still need some to capture the special moments between me and A.

The tag is from Dear Lizzy Collection & the You + Me = ♥ card is from My Mind's Eye Love Me Collection. They fit perfectly well.

♥ I'd go Everywhere with You

I ♥ this page so much, decided to let it shows.

These die cuts are from Basic Grey

Last page

Supplies (Papers)
  • My Mind's Eye, Love Me Collection: Love, Banners, Stamped & Pink Hex
Supplies (Embellishments)
  • Dear Lizzy Collection Tag by American Crafts
  • Soda Pop Fabric Stickers by American Crafts
  • Oh Yes Fabric Stickers by Amy Tangerine
  • Abbreviated Pack Picture Perfect Die Cuts by Basic Grey
  • Trendsetter Sticker Fundamentals by Fancy Pants
  • Cut Out Tags by Glitz Love You Madly Collection
  • Valentine Acetate Die Cuts by Martha Stewart Crafts
  • Chips Varnish Chipboard by Pebbles

0 comments:

Post a Comment