Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Journey

Happy October folks! Can someone tell me where has September gone to? I don't quite remember living through that month.. 

Okay, back to scrappy goodness.

I did a few layouts in the last couple of weeks thanks to the Art+Science Scrapbook Workshop by Big Picture Classes. Loving every bit of the challenges and it was fun, trying to stretch myself a little bit out of my comfort zone on every challenge. I think I'm a bit addicted to online craft workshops/classes, because there are a few more lined up waiting to be picked. I don't want to spend so much on online craft classes, so I will only choose ONE. Sigh.. 

HOWEVER, after all the grandma's story, I wish to tell you that this layout has nothing to do with any craft classes. I came up with the idea on my own, and I'm sorry I babbled so much. Now, some photos of the awesome layout I made.

Super {heart} the background paper!

Fuzzy cutting the chevron was a bit pain in the *someplace*, but it was worth it, loving the final look


not all who wonder are lost



This is a layout about all of my recent adventures, a summary on where I've been to. I put 6 months as the duration on the layout, but I just realized actually these trips happened within a 8 month period. Too late to change that now, so I'll just let it be. I love to travel and wish to see every beautiful corner of the world, and I'm grateful I've been to so many places in the last few months. My greatest travel adventure would be backpacking around Europe someday. =)

Supplies (Patterned Papers)
  • Jet Set, Urban Traveler by Simpler Stories
  • Away We Go by My Mind's Eye
  • XSC-050 by Basic Grey for Studio Calico
Supplies (Letters)
  • Rub On Alphas by Heidi Grace
  • Urban Traveler Chipboard Stickers by Simple Stories
  • Swagger & Trendsetter Sticker Fundamentals by Fancy Pants
  • Honey Sticky Keys by October Afternoon
  • Kut Kraft Alphabeans by Jilibean Soup
Supplies (Embellies)
  • Doodle Dimensional Stickers by Amy Tangerine
  • Enjoy the Ride Sticker Accents by Echo Park
  • Mustard Color Shine by Heidi Swapp
  • Boarding Pass Chip 'n Stick by October Afternoon
  • Geotag Chipboard Shapes &Gold Polka Dot Washi by Studio Calico
  • Urban Traveler Chipboard Stickers by Simple Stories

0 comments:

Post a Comment