Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I Fly Too Much

Hello everyone! How was your weekend? I had a fun scrappy one, completed two 12x12 layouts, updated my Zombie Apocalypse Survival Diary blog posts, watched lotsa crafty videos. It was FANTASTIC!

It's time for another homework from the Art+Science Scrapbook Workshop. I picked 2 photos that I've taken on the plane on my trip to Japan, but I didn't know what to journal about them. Finally decided to tell the story about how I told my best buddies 'I fly too much in the past 6 months'. Of course, they thought I were just showing off, but really, I get nauseated in the plane, and it's definitely excruciating!! And that reminds me my upcoming Sydney trip in exactly one month, oh my~

A PRETTY Layout. SAY IT!
The journaling is on the tag and my fav. Mustard Color Shine at the background!
I have been dying to use this airplane chipboard sticker! ♥ that 'Let's Go' fabric sticker by Amy Tangerine too!
the way I tore the airplane patterned paper and the clouds die cuts!
Fantastic layout! And I finally get to use the cloud background patterned paper, the clouds die cuts, and the airplane chipboard sticker! Weeee~

Supplies (Papers)
Supplies (Letters)
  • Thickers by American Crafts
  • Trendsetter Sticker Fundamentals by Fancy Pants
Supplies (Embellies)
  • Oh Yes Fabric Stickers & Sure Thing Dimensional Stickers by Amy Tangerine
  • Enjoy the Ride Collection Sticker Accents by Echo Park
  • Chalkboard with Arrows & Orange Polka Dot with Heart Washi Tape by Freckled Fawn
  • Daydream Stickers by Heidi Grace Designs
  • Mustard Color Shine by Heidi Swapp
  • Boarding Pass Chip n' Stick by October Afternoon
  • Black & White Die Cut Clouds by Studio Calico from Roundabout Scrapbook Kit 

0 comments:

Post a Comment