Saturday, September 14, 2013

Hello September!

Wow, time flies! What happened to August? Oh well, I guess when you have so much on your plate you can't really keep track of everything (at least for me). Another long weekend, one of the perks of living in this country, too many public holiday. Not that I'm complaining. Though my boss has grunted a little about 'too many holiday, too little time for work', yeah, he did say that. Okay, enough rambling, let's get started on photo spamming!

Today, I'm going to upload my monthly resolution review mini layout. They're all 6x6 and I use them to keep track of how good I'm doing with my RR, which is terribly bad. Seems like my 'Done' list is always the shortest. Sigh, me and procrastination, love-hate relationship. ~.~

I posted my first layout for 2013 RR in January, back then I planned to review it once every fortnight, but then I realized it's quite tedious. So I revised it to once every month, which seems more reasonable. So, starting from where I left off, month of February: 
I did the RR in my mini album for February

Dull looking March 2013 RR

Managed to get more things done in April

May is not bad too~

I used up my tiny tiny scraps papers as borders on this one

July 2013 RR

August 2013 RR with my favorite washi tape
All of the background patterned papers are from my stash of 6x6 paper pads, while most of the embellishments and smaller patterned papers are from my leftover scraps from other projects. The RR list took up a lot of space and little embellishing is done on each. It's a simple monthly 6x6 LO but sometimes I dragged it more than 2 months before I started kicking myself for procrastinating. And I was supposed to post another update on my RR LO around July, but I dragged it until now, September.

I still can't believe it's already September. SEPTEMBER!! Oh gosh, I'm going to get panic attack, the last quarter of 2013 is 2 weeks away and why do I feel like I didn't get anything done this year?? Oh God Oh God Oh God

0 comments:

Post a Comment