Sunday, January 20, 2013

Biweekly Resolution Review #1

2/3 of January has passed. I've been trying my best to squeeze in craft time here and there, especially on the weekends. For the past 2 weeks, I've created 4 ATCs and a random collage. I am truly proud of myself *LOL*

★ATCs I made and sent to my swap partner★
★This is a simple design but I LOVE it!★


★Random collage I made using magazine cut outs & stickers★
★Foie Gras, anyone?★
♥And not forgetting Weekly Life Lists♥

As for my Biweekly Resolution Review, I got the inspiration from this pin right here. I like the grid journalling style of that layout and my 6 x 6 layout is made on that basis. It's a bit difficult for me though, because 6 x 6 is such a limited space. Hence, I used minimum words to cut down the space needed. I sketched my idea on blank memo, stating the color scheme I want to use, type of embellishments I will be using. Then from there, I sketched the layout after gathering all the supplies I need. I used my weekdays to plan it and finally have the time to complete this layout on yesterday.

♥I MADE this!♥
Squares & Circles
The playing cards are from Kaiser Crafts


How do you like my layout? 

And with less than 2 weeks left, I need to start making my upcoming Bangkok trip mini album. Found a few great videos of making mini album using a 12 x 12 paper on YouTube. AND I still haven't started on the Valentine's present yet. I think I should do Valentine's first. It's going to be REAL busy for the next few weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment