Thursday, April 4, 2013

Favorite Craft Projects of First Quarter of 2013

I've only completed a few craft projects for the first quarter, but I have a few favorites that I would like to share. I didn't really craft much from beginning of February to almost end of March, but my crafting engine is now up and running so hopefully I'll have more favorites to share by the end of this month. Blogging was not in my monthly to do list but I've included it in my revised version of Resolution Review, so hopefully I will stick with it (4 posts/month!!). =)

A cute layout I made for my Bro & SIL for their New Home
Absolute Favorite!
♥ This Side! (Inspired by This Pin)
Layout about a favorite card I made few years back..
I used pop dots for the butterfly and that row of flowers below
A Birthday Card I made for one of my best buddies, Mr. C
This is a Special 6 x 12 Layout I made to share my crafting process
My messy craft station~

I guess the reason I don't blog that much is because I have no idea what to say. Even this short post took me almost an hour to finish! So now every week I have to set aside an hour for my blog and hopefully I will have more to say in the coming post. =)


(1 down, 3 to go!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment