Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hello Handsome

Happy Saturday!! Sharing another layout today, which I made back in March. 

It's another fairly simple layout, and I love it very much! Or should I say I love my little nephew very much, he is the sweetest thing (when he's not throwing a tantrum LOL).

I thought I would not have a chance to use that 'Hello Handsome' cut apart, but seeing these photos, I know I have found the perfect match for that. And surprisingly, the flair badge's color absolutely match with the cut apart! Awesome, awesome.

Simple decoration with stickers at the bottom corner, on a 3x4 Project Life card.

Well, Hello handsome boy!

This is another layout that I did not use any letter stickers for the title (just realized that). I love using letter stickers actually, but seeing that the cut apart sheet and the flair badge made the perfect title for this layout, I do not need to use any. By the way, I spelled my cute little nephew's name wrong, THREE times. I'm a terrible aunt *ashamed*

Supplies (Papers)
  • Divine this Line by ILS
  • Red River Gorge cut apart sheet by Studio Calico
Supplies (Letters)
  • 4x6 Charcoal Alpha Stickers by Basic Grey
Supplies (Embellies)
  • Noteworthy Accent & Phrase Sticker Book by Amy Tangerine
  • Orange Polka Dot with Heart Washi by Freckled Fawn
  • Stickers by Heidi Grace Designs
  • 'Boy' Flair Badge by Paislee Press
  • 6x8 Perforated Word Strips and 3x4 PL card by Studio Calico

Time flies really, it's almost the end of April! *gasp* However, that means the National Scrapbook Day is right around the corner, yippee! I am going to pull out a few photos that I wanted to scrapbook but did not get to, and hopefully will finally get them done on NSD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment