Sunday, April 20, 2014

Looking Fabulous

Hello peeps, happy Sunday! I am sharing another layout with you today, which is about the fabulously awesome me, haha! If I am not mistaken, I based this layout from one of the scrapbook challenge blog but I did not get it blog in time for the challenge. Well, that is how 'efficient' I am. *shrug*

Excuse the blurriness >.<

Looking Fabulous, indeed

I love love love the polka dot paper and decided to use it for something special, which is me, hahaha! Then I bought the glittery red letter stickers which is totally not my style, but I know would look good on such layout. I have the pretty pink and red hearts on cream patterned paper, and the cute banner stickers at the bottom. All of these are supplies that I love very much and I put it all on this layout. I would say this is a minimalist layout for me, usually I will have clusters of embellishments here and there, but this one, I wanted to keep it simple and following the sketch closely. Aaaand I LOVE IT (even though I look stupid in the photo, but that is the real me, looking goofy all the time while others are on their strikingly best prettiest looks)

Supplies (Papers)
  • Picture Perfect from Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Collection
  • Daily Banners from Love Me Collection by My Mind's Eye
Supplies (Letters)
  • Honey Sticky Keys by October Afternoon
  • Jungle Glitter Foam Thickers by American Crafts
Supplies (Embellies)
  • Noteworthy Accent & Phrase Sticker Book by Amy Tangerine
  • Fabric Stickers by Heidi Grace Designs 
Off topic
I am really glad I get to stay at home and rest today, I have been way too outgoing for the past couple of weeks, and that resulting an overly-exhausted me. I still have not get any new layout done, but I have been doing my pocket pages for my Kyoto-Osaka trip back in 2012. I do have to be honest and say that I am starting to fall in love with this pocket pages concept, it really is a very very easy and convenient way to document travel photos, especially when you have a whole lot.

National Scrapbook Day is around the corner (mark your calender, it is on the 3rd of May in case you do not know), and I am going to join Big Picture Classes and Studio Calico this year for their 10k 'scrapbook run'! I have chosen a few photos that I will be scrapbooking on that day. Hoping to see all the talented ladies (and gents, if there is any) and their layouts on that day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment