Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Snake Temple & Hot Spring

First of all, I would like to apologize to my non-existence readers. I'm sorry I've been away for so long, but there were things that I wanted to think through, and I felt I really needed a break from.. everything, really. For the past 2 months, I only scrapped occasionally, did a few layouts (3, to be exact), and few pocket pages. Things (or maybe I) have gotten better, and I think I should get back to scrapbooking, one baby step at a time =)

Today I'm sharing 2 layouts here, and they are actually based on the same sketch I used for the Let's Get Sketchy Challenge for January Week 3 layout, Kek Lok Si. These few layouts are about the same trip that I took with my parents back in 2010. (Glad to say other than the hairstyle, I still look the same =P) Each time I used the sketch, I improvised a little bit, but the basic idea of 2 photos and a strip (or two) of patterned paper across at the middle remained, as well as the diagonally decorated corners.

Snake Temple



Finally get to use this fabric stickers!

Repeating the camera accent from the Kek Lok Si layout

Hello, me!

Hot Spring

When in doubt, use vellum!

Loving this transparency 

Hey there, legs!

Supplies (Papers)
  • Bermuda Shorts and Vellum by Studio Calico
  • XSC-050 by Basic Grey for Studio Calico
  • Cut & Paste by Jen Allyson from My Mind's Eye
Supplies (Letters)
  • Hello Printed Fabric Letter Stickers by Amy Tangerine
  • 4x6 Charcoal Alpha Stickers by Basic Grey
Supplies (Embellies)
  • Noteworthy Accent & Phrase Sticker Book, Bits Die Cut Cardstock Shapes and Paint Fabric Stickers by Amy Tangerine
  • Close Knit Photo Overlays Abbreviated Pack by Crate Paper
  • Candy Stripers and Candy Shoppe Jellies by Queen & Co.
  • Embellishments by Recollections
  • Daydream Fabric Borders by Heidi Grace Designs
  • 6x12 Sticker Sheet by Hello Forever for Studio Calico
  • DIY Shop Accent Stickers by Crate Paper
  • xy&z Layered Chipboard Stickers by colorbok

That's all for today. There are two more layouts that I will be sharing soon, and hopefully in the meantime I'll get to make more layouts, or at least finish up my Kyoto-Osaka Pocket Pages project. I shall be taking more pictures in order to scrapbook more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment