Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My First 12x12 Layout!

Happy 1st of May!

I just came back from a short trip with my family few days ago and still feeling exhausted. Spent the whole afternoon sleeping, with no regrets! Thought I should do something 'meaningful' before the day ends, and so here I am!

I completed my first 12x12 LO in early April. It took me a few days to visualize my project and I was afraid to take the first step, you know, wanted to be 100% sure about it. After 3 days of moving all the photos, patterned papers and embellishments around and around and around, I told myself 'the heck with perfection, I'm gonna glue down stuffs RIGHT NOW!' And so, I finished the layout in 2 hours.

Presenting my very FIRST 12x12 LO

12x12 Patterned Paper from Echo Park Enjoy the Ride Collection, Big City.

Sydney Opera House & Harbour Bridge

The word 'icons' are alphabet stickers from Amy Tangerine Lovely Thickers; the camera Fla!r is from Amy Tangerine as well (AT Metal Disc Mix Flair); the letter 'F' is an alphabet stickers I bought from a local bookstore and lastly, the word 'Sydney' are wooden alphabet I bought from Typo in Sydney.

Me + Harbour Bridge

Harbour Bridge wood flourish by Kaiser Crafts, Sydney Icons. The 'I WAS HERE' speech text is from October Afternoon Boarding Pass Chip n' Stick; Pink camera sticker from Amy Tangerine Cute Overload Tiny Matte Puffy Stickers; Washi Tape from Freckled Fawn, Polka Dot with Heart.

Him + Opera House

Manila tag with green border from October Afternoon Boarding Pass Miscellany (I used the back of the tag instead of the front); Camera icon stickers from Simple Stories Sn@p! Stickers Icons backed with pop dots; 'Been There Done That' stickers from Echo Park Enjoy the Ride Collection Sticker Accents; Letter 'M' and 'Y' from Fancy Pants Trendsetter Sticker Fundamentals. Washi tapes from Freckled Fawn Chalkboard Arrow and Red with Love.

Bucket List #3: Go to Sydney, take picture of Sydney Opera House - Nailed it!

There are still a few dozens of photos from Sydney that I haven't have the time to scrapbook yet, and the ones from my Kyoto-Osaka trip, I haven't even get them printed out, and the Bangkok trip in last February and the Hat Yai trip last week. Oh em gee, I'm so behind the schedule. I think by the time I get all of those done, it'll probably be the end of 2014. *facepalm*

0 comments:

Post a Comment