Saturday, April 18, 2015

Saturday Share: You are Marvelous


Happy sunshine Saturday! 

Today's post is a handmade card I did during my day off. 

I stamped a lot of this cute little puppy images by Some Odd Girl Hispter Pet Clear Stamp set a while back when I was practicing my stamping. The foxy and kitten on this stamp set are stinkin' cute too, I can't wait to play with them on my next project.

The stamped cloud images and stripes patterned paper are leftover from my previous handmade card project, so basically the only thing 'new' on this card is the sentiment (Incredible by Ali Edwards, Technique Tuesday).

Took me some time to color the puppy, the hat and the bright red bow-tie. I decided to stamp the sentiment in blue to match the clouds above. This card was done within 15 minutes, and it is so darn cute! Now, I just need to figure out who to send the card to LOL

That is all for today, thank you for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment