Sunday, April 5, 2015

Saturday Share: Sending You the Warmest of Thoughts


Hello, dear friends. 

A bit late on my Saturday Share this week. I had to work late everyday for the past week, and also on the weekend. My new job is getting hectic and challenging, but that's how I like it.

Back to this week's Saturday Share. I made a card using an old freebie stamp set by Adam Pescott, along with Simon Says Stamp Absolutely Delightful Clear Stamp. The puppy image is one of my favorites, and I paired it with a simple greeting.

The grey patterned paper is by Studio Calico's Story Time Collection. Some twine, a heart-shaped punch out and a heart-shaped felt sticker are all I used on this simple card. 


That is all for today. Thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment