Sunday, November 23, 2014

Ribs & Rumps

The place where I fell in love with Lamb Ribs!

Hello hello, happy Sunday! 

This is another layout that I did two weeks ago. It is kinda minimalist style in my book. I only used a patterned paper and a cardstock, some thickers/letter stickers with minimal embellishing.

There is a 4 x 6 portrait photo with two (approx.) 2½ x 3½ portrait photos, and I centered them on the layout with a cardstock stretching behind the photos.


My favorite part will be where the title sits. I love both the Chipboard Letter and Foil Letter stickers. Adding washi tape behind the Chipboard Letter stickers makes the title pops.

Love!

Then I added some embellishments around the photos. The 'Love It' stamp kinda ruined the layout a bit, I should have tried stamping it on some papers before stamping it on the layout. Anyway, lesson learned, I will be more careful next time, and for this time, I will just leave the little flaw on the layout.


all about good food

life is good

Supplies (Patterned Papers)
  • All in All and Kraft cardstock by Studio Calico
Supplies (Letters)
  • Muse Printed Chipboard Letter Stickers and Hardcover Foil Letter Stickers by American Crafts
  • Alpha Stickers by Becky Higgins Project Life
Supplies (Embellies)
  • Scattered Red Polka Dot Washi Tape by Freckled Fawn
  • Black Label Stickers by Jenni Bowlin Studio
  • Life is Good Sticker Sentiments by SRM Stickers
  • Chipboard Arrows Stickers by Studio Calico
  • 'Love It' stamp by Typo
  • Puffy Sticker by twine + ink

That is all for today, thank you for stopping by. :)

Any comments are appreciated, and if you would love to see more of my scrapbooking layouts and other paper crafts related posts and photos, please follow my blog and Instagram.

Have a lovely Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment