Saturday, March 28, 2015

Saturday Share: 63rd Birthday


Hello, dear friends! Happy Saturday, and welcome to another week of Saturday Share.

This week's layout is of my father's birthday 2 years ago. It was just a simple celebration at home, but with his favorite grandchildren all by his side, I think one couldn't ask for more.

When I first saw this colorful numbers patterned paper by Becky Higgins, I knew I would want to use it on a birthday layout. I paired it with another same pattern but kinda tone-on-tone paper of the same collection to bring the focus onto the main cluster of the layout. 


I added another red polka dot patterned paper and outlined the edges with a black pen. The chipboard letter stickers is my current favorite. I have used that on my previous layout, Fairy Tale Like too. 


I only added a little bit embellishments on this layout, since the background paper itself is quite busy.


The glitter 'Celebrate' letter stickers were a last minute addition. Usually I wouldn't use such glittery and colorful embellishments on a manly layout, but I think the glittery pastel matches with the colorful background paper. Some washi and some stickers, a happy layout is done!

I am currently making a scrapbook album for my family. I know they do not know how to appreciate it (yet!), but I believe there will be a day that these precious memories that are captured and scrapbooked will be treasured. Until the day comes, I will keep on being the memory keepers for my family, and hopefully someday, for the family of my own.

That is all for today! Leave me some love if you like my layout, I really do appreciate that. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely weekend! 

Time is precious. Waste it wisely.   ;)

If you would like to get the latest update on my blog, hit the follow button on top. More photos of my other paper crafts' creation and planner addiction can be found on my Instagram account @peifang_alice

Patterned Papers
  • Project Life Honey Edition 12x12 Double Sided Designer Papers by Becky Higgins
Letter
  • Muse Printed Chipboard Letter Stickers by American Crafts
  • White and Gold Foil Letter Stickers by Dear Lizzy
Embellishments
  • Noteworthy Accent & Phrases Sticker Book by Amy Tangerine
  • Orange Polka Dot with Heart Washi by Freckled Fawn
  • Cupcake 8x8 Scrapbook Kit by Me and My Big Ideas
  • DIY Labels Stickers by Simple Stories

0 comments:

Post a Comment