Saturday, December 20, 2014

Just Chillin'

Hey there, happy Saturday!

Popping up for a quick post on a simple layout I made. But first, let's have a look at the doodle I did for this layout.

Hello, Panda!

I know the panda looks slightly out of shape, but this was my first try on doodling. Hopefully I can do better next time.

This layout is for another item that I crossed off on my bucket list, item #34, see panda(s)! I always thought I would have to travel to China to get a glimpse of these cute, fluffy, black and white, one of a kind national treasure. But on mid of this year, a pair of these cuties were brought to our very own National Zoo! That does save me a lot of money LOL

So, one fine day, my girlfriends decided to go pay the pandas a visit, and I get to capture this cool photo of the panda chillin' at their park/mansion.


And for the whole 30 minutes that we were in there, all the pair does was just that, chilling/sleeping. They didn't move an inch for 30 minutes, which makes me wonder, are they real? (LOL just kidding!)


The layout is very simple, and I used only a few colors. Few shades of greens, cream and some yellow. And of course, black and white.

Patterned papers that I used on the layout


Almost 2/3 of the layout was left blank, intentionally. As I've mentioned, trying to keep it simple. Plus, the green patterned paper that I used at the bottom is quite busy, don't want the whole layout to go crazy and makes you go dizzy.

Supplies (Patterned Papers)
  • Warm Welcome from Polka Dot Party Collection by Dear Lizzy, American Crafts
  • Presh "Right Now" Hashtag Paper from Cut & Paste Collection by Jen Allyson, My Mind's Eye
  • Record from Studio Calico
  • Cream and green cardstock, 3x4 Project Life card
Supplies (Letters)
  • Cut Out Molded Foam Rubber Letter Stickers by Amy Tangerine
  • Patchwork Letter and Number Sticker Book From American Crafts
  • Embossed Mini Alpha from Typo
Supplies (Embellies)
  • Adhesive Chipboard Photo Frames from local bookstore
  • Close Knit Photo Overlays Abbreviated Pack from Crate Paper
  • Enamel Dew Drop Stickers from Freckled Fawn
  • Geotag Chipboard Shapes Stickers and 3x6 * Thickers from Studio Calico
  • Sn@p Icons Stickers from Simple Stories

That is all for today. Any comments are appreciated!

If you would like to see more of my layouts and paper craft creation, hit the follow button on my blog and check out my Instagram

Have a lovely day, cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment