Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Special Edition: Let's Get Sketchy Design Team Call


Hello, everyone! 

This irregular blog post is a special announcement on the Design Team Call of Let's Get Sketchy. It's my second time applying for their DT call, I hope I can get the chance to join all the lovely ladies on board.

They have come up with two sketches for the DT call challenge, and I have chosen the one shown below.


This is absolutely NOT my usual scrapbooking style, but oh my, the fun I had playing with this sketch. And I DO love the layout I did for this, I think it's awesome. :">

 the color combo that I have chosen for this layout, a neutral kraft background with pops of reds and yellows.

Tuck in!

I was going to title this layout 'Good Food, Great Company', but that really sounded quite bored and lame. Then I remembered this phrase, tuck in. Had to Google search to make sure it has the right meaning. :p

Hello there, yummy food!
Finally get to use the vellum stitched pocket by Amy Tangerine
Actually, we didn't have any coffee that day. :p
That is all for today. If you are interested in being part of LGS Design Team, head over to their blog, and read about all the T&C there. Good luck, everyone!

I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday.

Patterned Paper
  • Kraft by Studio Calico
Letters
  • Cork Chipboard Letter Stickers by American Craft
  • White Letter Stickers by Studio Calico
Embellishments
  • Vellum Stitched Pocket by Amy Tangerine
  • DIY Shop Accent Stickers by Crate Paper
  • Tags by Dear Lizzy
  • Daydream Fabric Stickers by Heidi Grace Designs
  • Cork-printed Washi, Stars Rub-on Transfers and Coffee Time by Studio Calico
  • Urban Traveler Chipboard Stickers by Simple Stories

Get the latest update from my blog by hitting the follow button. Or you can see more of my paper craft creations and planner obsession on my Instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment