Sunday, October 27, 2013

You + Me = ♥

A simple mini album I made for A's Birthday. Hope he likes it. 

Inspired by this video, totally awesome and simple to make, and you can tailor it into whatever size you want. ♥ It's called tabbed album.

I LOVE making mini albums. They're compact, they're fun, and I just love designing different pages with different sizes. For this one, the papers are mostly from My Mind's Eye Love Me Collection. I don't usually buy lovey-dovey papers, but I still need some to capture the special moments between me and A.

The tag is from Dear Lizzy Collection & the You + Me = ♥ card is from My Mind's Eye Love Me Collection. They fit perfectly well.

♥ I'd go Everywhere with You ♥

I ♥ this page so much, decided to let it shows.

These die cuts are from Basic Grey

Last page

Supplies (Papers)
  • My Mind's Eye, Love Me Collection: Love, Banners, Stamped & Pink Hex
Supplies (Embellishments)
  • Dear Lizzy Collection Tag by American Crafts
  • Soda Pop Fabric Stickers by American Crafts
  • Oh Yes Fabric Stickers by Amy Tangerine
  • Abbreviated Pack Picture Perfect Die Cuts by Basic Grey
  • Trendsetter Sticker Fundamentals by Fancy Pants
  • Cut Out Tags by Glitz Love You Madly Collection
  • Valentine Acetate Die Cuts by Martha Stewart Crafts
  • Chips Varnish Chipboard by Pebbles

0 comments:

Post a Comment